Jessimond of Emerickeskepe
|Order of Precedence|
Pean, a winged stag lodged reguardant wings elevated and addorsed argent.
- 1 The Honorable Lady Jessimond of Emerickeskepe
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
The Honorable Lady Jessimond of Emerickeskepe
Additional Registered Heraldry
Personal Badge: (Fieldless) An oak wreath fructed proper.
Additional Badge: (Fieldless) In pall three hares courant conjoined at the ears Or within and conjoined to a chaplet of oak leaves fructed proper.
Household Badge: (Fieldless) On a compass star elongated to base per pale sable and argent within and conjoined to an annulet gyronny sable and argent a tower Or.
Additional Badge: (Fieldless) Within and conjoined to a joscelyn wreathed sable and argent with five bells Or an edelweiss proper.
- Local Offices Held
- Prior Deputy Minister of Arts & Sciences – Barony of Seleone, Meridies/Gleann Abhann
- Prior Deputy Herald – Barony of Seleone, Meridies/Gleann Abhann
- Prior Deputy Chatelaine – Barony of Seleone, Meridies/Gleann Abhann
- Prior Historian – Barony of Seleone, Meridies/Gleann Abhann
- Prior Steward –Barony of Seleone, Meridies/Gleann Abhann
- Prior Chronicler –Barony of Seleone, Meridies/Gleann Abhann
- Prior Deputy Chronicler for the Shire of Rosenfeld
- Prior Deputy Herald, Shire of Rosenfeld
- Chronicler for the Shire of Rosenfeld
- Herald, for the Shire of Rosenfeld
- Regional Offices Held
- Prior Reporting Deputy Chronicler for the Western Region of Meridies (Gleann Abhann)
- Deputy to the Central Regional Guild Coordinator for the Kingdom of Ansteorra Herbalism and Apothecary Guild
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Prior Chronicler – Herbal Guild of Meridies
1339 - 1399 England
Woodwork, specifically spoon making and other items using hand tools
and shave horse.
Animal Husbandry: Keeping of goats, mules, chickens and bees
Housewifery: Soap making, sewing, cooking, cheese making, smoking meats, and gardening
Herbal arts: seasoning, medicine, body care, teas/tisanes, dye stuffs, etc.
Timeline of Activity:
1990 Joined SCA
1993 First time as Autocrat – (then) Canton of Seleone, Meridies
1996 Name and Device Registered
1996 Moved to Barony of Marinus, Atlantia
1998 Household Badge Registered
2001 Returned to Barony of Seleone, Meridies/Gleann Abhann
2001 Co-founded Sages of Seleone, Branch Herbal Guild
2002 Lady in Waiting to Isolde de Graue
2002 Personal Badge registered
2003 Co-Autocrat, Kingdom Arts & Sciences, Kingdom of Meridies
2004 Returned to Barony of Marinus, Atlantia
2007 Moved to Ansteorra, but inadvertently went inactive
2019 Relocated to the Shire of Rosenfeld to once again "Live the Dream!"
Barony of Seleone, Meridies/Gleann Abhann
Barony of Marinus, Atlantia
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- William Blackfox Award Nominations A.S. 36 : As Chronicler for A Sealion’s Tale (Seleone, Meridies) awarded an Honorable Mention for “Consistently creating a good, quality newsletter”.
- William Blackfox Awards A.S. 54 - As Chronicler for The Thorny Truth (Rosenfeld, Ansteorra) awarded Best Layout and Design and Best Special Issue Commendation for “Special Resource Sampler” (both of these categories are awarded to both the newsletter and the Chronicler).
- Created A (Not-Quite-Period) Cookbook – Specialty fundraiser publication for the Barony of Seleone, Meridies.
- Contributor to the [Heraldicart project, providing artwork for Heralds
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions
Citizen of Seleone - This order is given to those gentles who reside outside of Baronial Lands of Seleone (Gleann Abhann) who have rendered great service and dedication to the Barony of Seleone. It is an honorary bestowal of particular dignity but does not affect their residency status or allow them to vote in Barony-only polling. For those who have received this award and live within the Barony, it is recognized that they will in perpetuity be considered citizens of Seleone, despite changes in residency or activity (or sanity).
- Making Mustard
- Rose Beads
- Preserving Herbs
- Planting Herbs in Small Spaces
- Mint – A Common Yet Useful Herb
- The Question of Period Soap
- Pieces of Chesse
- Married to Tobias of Emerickeskepe
- Daughter of Ladislaus de Brody (deceased)
- Daughter of Zehle Dübel
- Sister of Deborah of Haleshaven
- Co-founder of House Emerickeskepe
- Protégé of Duchess Diana of the Isles, OP