Tobias of Emerickeskepe
Receiving a Sable Shield from Margaret ny Connor at Three Centurions.
Photo by Steve Herring, permissions on file.
|Order of Precedence|
Azure, a musimon rampant argent, a chief erminois.
- 1 Lord Tobias of Emerickeskepe
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
Lord Tobias of Emerickeskepe
Previously Known As: Troy of Seleone
Additional Registered Heraldry
Secondary Device: Sable, in pall inverted three unicorn's heads necks to center argent armed and crined Or between three mullets argent.
Personal Badge: (Fieldless) A lion's head caboshed Or, sustaining in its mouth an oak wreath fructed proper.
Household Badge: (Fieldless) On a compass star elongated to base per pale sable and argent within and conjoined to an annulet gyronny sable and argent a tower Or.
- Local Offices Held
- Prior Deputy Minister of Arts & Sciences, Barony of Seleone, Meridies / Gleann Abhann
- Prior Deputy Herald, Barony of Seleone, Meridies / Gleann Abhann
- Prior Deputy Chronicler, Barony of Seleone, Meridies / Gleann Abhann
- Prior Exchequer Barony of Seleone, Meridies / Gleann Abhann
- Deputy Chronicler, Shire of Rosenfeld
- Deputy Webminister for the Shire of Rosenfeld
- Webminister for the Shire of Rosenfeld
- Herbal Arts and Cooking
- Animal Husbandry: Keeping of Goats, Mules, and Chickens
Timeline of Activity:
1991: Joined SCA
1995: Device Registered
1996: Name Registered
1996: Moved to Barony of Marinus, Atlantia
1998: Household Badge Registered
2001: Returned to Barony of Seleone, Meridies/Gleann Abhann
2002: Personal Badge registered
2004: Returned to Barony of Marinus, Atlantia
2007: Moved to Ansteorra, but inadvertently went inactive
2019: Relocated to the Shire of Rosenfeld to once again "Live the Dream!"
Barony of Seleone, Meridies/Gleann Abhann
Barony of Marinus, Atlantia
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions
Citizen of Seleone - This order is given to those gentles who reside outside of Baronial Lands of Seleone (Gleann Abhann) who have rendered great service and dedication to the Barony of Seleone. It is an honorary bestowal of particular dignity but does not affect their residency status or allow them to vote in Barony-only polling. For those who have received this award and live within the Barony, it is recognized that they will in perpetuity be considered citizens of Seleone, despite changes in residency or activity (or sanity).
- Married to Jessimond of Emerickeskepe
- Co-founder of House Emerickeskepe
- Protégé of Duchess Diana of the Isles, OP