|Order of Precedence|
Gyronny of sixteen gules and Or, a Celtic cross azure.
Art by Matthew MacGilleFhaoláin
- 1 Honorable Lord Paedric O'Mullan
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
Honorable Lord Paedric O'Mullan
Previously Known As:
Other Registered Heraldry
House of Shadow Fire: This household name was registered to Padric O Mullan in August of 2018 (via Ansteorra). The following badge associated with this name was registered in December of 2017 (via Ansteorra): Per pale sable and azure, issuant from base a flame proper, a bordure Or.
Mantling 1: Gules
Mantling 2: Or
Helm: Tilting Helm silver, facing Dexter
Crest: Toad azure attired of rams horns Or
Motto: I could have been a handsome prince
- Local Offices Held
- Chronicler of the Shire of Shadowlands from September AS XXXIJ (1997) - September AS XXXIV (1999), and March AS XLIIJ (2008) - May AS XLVIJ (2012)
- Historian for the Shire of Shadowlands, 2008 - Present
- Minister of Arts & Sciences, Shire of Shadowlands, May AS XLIX (2014)- May AS LI (2016)
- Regional Offices held
- Kingdom Offices Held
1598 Englishman. Paedric is a wannabe Shakespearan actor... sadly not talented enough for those famed boards.
- Bardic : I enjoy performing original works or those of Master Shakespeare
- Pewter casting
- Silk banner making
- Just about everything except fighting! (Okay, I've shot archery a few times, and tried rapier until my knees wouldn't let me.)
Timeline of Activity:
Spring of 1989 - Started participating for a few years, then dropped out.
1996: Returned to the SCA, drawn back by the opportunity to go to the Renaissance Festival for free!
1997: Began holding offices in my local Shire.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Bard of the Shire of Middleford, 1998
- Bardic Champion of Gate's Edge twice: AS 48 & 50
- Ravenskald of Raven's Fort, AS 53
- Bard of Seawinds in AS 43
- Artisan of the Shadowlands, 2004
- Co-Event Steward, Crown Tournament - January 2017
- Co-Event Steward, Crown Tournament - January 2013.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions
- Order of the Shire of the Shadowlands / Order of the Shadow, 1997
- House of Shadow Fire
In Case of Court