Photo by Duchess Danielle de la Roche
|Order of Precedence|
Per pale sable and gules, a bear rampant within a bordure Or.
- 1 Lady Zehle Dübel
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Lady Zehle Dübel
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
Herbs and cooking.
Timeline of Activity:
1995: Started playing in the SCA.
2001: Name and device was registered (via Meridies).
2006: Relocated to Enid, OK after Hurricane Katrina. Continued to attend Gulf Wars for a couple of years.
2012: Moved to Gorman, TX (near Dragonsfire Tor)
2016: Returned to Barony of Seleone in Gleann Abhann after death of my Lord husband, Baron Ladislaus de Brody.
2021: Passed away September 30th, in Biloxi, Mississippi.
Barony of Seleone, Meridies/Gleann Abhann
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Citizen of Seleone - This order is given to those gentles who reside outside of Baronial Lands of Seleone (Gleann Abhann) who have rendered great service and dedication to the Barony of Seleone. It is an honorary bestowal of particular dignity but does not affect their residency status or allow them to vote in Barony-only polling. For those who have received this award and live within the Barony, it is recognized that they will in perpetuity be considered citizens of Seleone, despite changes in residency or activity (or sanity).
In Case of Court: