Ohphelia at Gulf Wars 2019
|Order of Precedence|
- 1 Lady Ophelia Warde
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
Lady Ophelia Warde
- Local Offices Held
- Hospitaler, Barony of Namron, 7/2018 - Present
Anglo-Saxon / Viking 900s
Timeline of Activity:
- Spring 2018: First Event - Namron Beltane
- May 2019: Interviewed at Namron Beltane by Ivo Blackhawk for his web series, From A Kingdom of Heroes...
Populace Provided Information:
While I was Baroness, Ophelia became our Hospitaler. She has taken that office and made it her own. She, along with her deputies, encourage everyone, new and old, man or woman, to be a Hospitaller. She dresses up and goes to local craft fairs, or art shows, just to help spread the word of the SCA. She is a fantastic person for the SCA.
Lady Ophelia Warde is Namron's Hospitaler. She is an amazing person. If you have a project and need ideas, this is who you want on your team. While serving as Hospitaler, she lead her team to serve at Namron's Beltane with over 40 newcomers in attendance. She was Co Event Steward for Namron's Medfair 2019. She and her Co Steward not only pulled off a successful event, but made a substancial profit. Lady Ophelia is an asset to any barony and we are very thankful that she has made her home in Namron!!
- Ophelia appears in a video article in the From a Kingdom of Heroes Comes... series.
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Gate Coordinator, Namron Protectorate, 2018
- Created the Namron Hospitaler Team
- Staff member at Wiesenfeuer Yule 2018
- Staff Member at Wiesenfeur Baronial 2018
- Coordinator for Norman MedFaire Demo 2019
- Earned 42 hours of Volunteer Service at Gulf Wars 2019
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions
- Torsad of Namron
- Mother of Olivia Warde
- Founder, House Rookery: A Service Minded Household that volunteers to support and continue the Dream of the SCA. To mentor and guide other service minded individuals to reach their full potential as Servants to their Barony, Kingdom and the Society.
Mundanely, I am a social worker. I help find families for foster children.