The Barony of Namron is in Norman, Oklahoma.
The following People have sat the Baronial Thrones of Namron:
|Bjorn Magnusson Esping||October 20, 1979 - October 1981|
|Bjorn Magnusson Esping and Gwyneth of Ramsey Mere||October 1981 - January 10, 1987|
|Olaf of Kharkov and Gwyneth of Ramsey Mere||January 10, 1987 - October 7, 1989|
|Gwyneth of Ramsey Mere||October 7, 1989 - October 12, 1991|
|Pepin Moroni and Caitlin Anna ni Sheanain||October 12, 1991 - September 15, 1995|
|Pepin Moroni||September 15, 1995 - February 21, 1998|
|Aethelstan Aethelmearson and Claryce Orfevre||February 21, 1998 - February 12, 2000|
|Ulf Gunnarsson and Mellilah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah||May 20, 2000 - October 15, 2006|
|Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair and Muriel ingen Gille Crist||October 15, 2006 - May 16, 2009|
|Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair||May 16, 2009 to May 1, 2010|
|Orlando Giovanni and Caterina Giovanni||May 1, 2010 to May 30, 2014|
|Andrew Turnbull and Kyna Terricsdottir||May 30, 2014 - September 21, 2019|
|Micolay Haiduk and Uliana Haiduk||September 21, 2019 - Present|
The Baronial Service Order of Namron is the Order of the Heart of the Sable Storm of Namron. For further history and information about their service awards, please visit the Baronial Award History Page.
- A Letter of Thanks from His Majesty Inman II to the Barony of Namron, on the occasion of The InterKingdom Event, held in 1984: File:7 17 84 Inman thanks Namron.pdf
- Namron Beltane 2001
- Namron Beltane 2002
- Timeline of Events
- The Barony has a number of special traditions, including throwing Spangs and holding Haiku Fights and Rumor Contests. (For Example: In 2003, the was a "Rumors heard at Beltain about Adena and Kylie" contest. The winning rumor was, "I heard all of those spangs used to be princes until Kylie kissed them!" which was supplied by Katren Fitzgerald.)
- Namron has a very vibrant and active brewers guild, known as the Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners. This has spawned a number of unofficial groups, including the "Disreputable Brotherhood of Drinkers, Quaffers, and Beggars," and the "Unorganized Society of Independent Wenches."
- The sword given to the Protector of Namron is named "Storm Singer."
- The rapier given to the Baroness's Justice is named "Besse de Toronado" (Kiss of the Storm).
- Elric Dracwin - "I remember when Baroness Gwenyth was going to exit court as Baroness of Namron, it was intended that she would process down to a barge that would ferry her away across the lake. Unfortunately the winds were so strong she wasn't able to go directly across the lake, but rather had to go around the Lake's circumference. Instead of taking a half an hour, it took a full hour. This was at Taylor Lake, near the Rush Springs/Marlowe area. It was a primitive site we used a lot for several years. " (This was the site that Mouse was struck by lightning.)
- Elric Dracwin - "Mouse was a really funny jester. During Namron Beltane we have the spang hewing event. Mouse had made a full size Spang costume, and was cavorting about. That night, a storm rolled across site. Mouse had set up his tent under a tree, and the tree was struck by lightening. He was shocked very badly. Everyone claimed that he had angered the Spang Gods. Each year he would hang his spang costume on the tree as a peace offering."
- Inman MacMoore - In the early days, Namron was where I went to have fun. Everywhere else, it was like being under a microscope. But there, you can just enjoy yourself. Two of my squires were from Namron. I've always loved to go north - Namron was my place to play. Gwenneth was always there, and always made everyone welcome.