Mellilah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah
Namron Protectorate 2006. Photo by Zubeydah
|Order of Precedence|
Azure, a butterfly between two bendlets between two mullets Or.
- 1 Her Excellency, Hasheika Mellilah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
Her Excellency, Hasheika Mellilah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah
Previously Known As: Mellilah of Shadow Mist Keep
Other Registered Heraldry
Mantling 1: Azure
Mantling 2: Or
Helm: barred burgonet, faces Dexter
Crest: mermaid in her vanity proper crined gules
Coronet: personal baronial (wide fillet alternating white piercework butterflies and oval tiger's eyes topped by pearls)
Supporter, Dexter: horse rampant argent barded gules (Arabian mare)
Supporter, Sinister: spotted leopard rampant proper collared and chained sable
- Local Offices Held
- Chirurgeon, Barony of Namron
- Minister of Arts & Sciences, Barony of Namron
- 4th Baroness of Namron
- Regional Offices held
- Chirurgeon, Northern Region
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Deputy Chirurgeon
- Lyst mistress
Timeline of Activity:
First Event: Yule Revel, 1984
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- One of the artisans creating dresses for Her Royal Majesty Margherita.
- Regular contributor of largess and award insignia to the Barony of Namron
- Created and donated Royal largess, such as needle cases. She donated a number of them to Vanessa de Verona for use in her second reign.
- Was responsible for the push to move to all original work for Champion scrolls for the Barony of Namron, leading to patronage / featuring the art of local artisans.
- As part of Spang Hollow Pottery, made heraldic dishes for each Crown as they stepped down for several years, as well as making heraldic dishes for the Barony of Namron. The group also made heraldic dishes for other Baronies and groups.
- Created the step-down garb for Their Excellencies, Orlando Giovanni and [[Caterina Giovanni di Gilead]Caterina Giovanni]]
- Mahleah is renowned for her bread - which was oftentimes offered in fundraisers and for events.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions
- Premier holder of the Argent Fleur of Namron.
- Torsade of Namron
In Case of Court