|Order of Precedence|
Per saltire gules and argent, a cross fourchy, between the tines of each fork a roundel counterchanged.
- 1 His Excellency, Micolay Haiduk, Baron of Namron, CSS
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
His Excellency, Micolay Haiduk, Baron of Namron, CSS
Previously Known As:
Other Registered Heraldry
The following badge associated with this name was registered in February of 2018 (via Ansteorra): Gules, a cross fourchy between in cross four roundels argent.
Mantling: Gules & Argent
Helm: 10th century great Polish helm with chain drape, Faces Affronty
Motto: Prospicite Finem (Latin)
- Local Offices Held
- Herald - Shire of Gate’s Edge
- Webminister - Barony of Namron
- Knight’s Marshal- Barony of Namron
- Baron of Namron
Micolay is a 10th Century Kievan Rus Viking.
- Chivalric fighting
- Rapier fighting
- Cut and thrust fighting
- Wood working
- Wood carving
- Metal working
- Leather working
- Viking artwork
Timeline of Activity:
Started playing in the SCA in the summer of 2007 in the Barony of
Played in the Barony of Stargate and Shire of Gate’s Edge from 2007-2014
Moved to the Barony of Namron in 2014 and have been playing here since.
- Vatavia, Kingdom of Calontir
- Barony of Stargate, Ansteorra
- Shire of Gate's Edge, Ansteorra
Populace Provided Information:
Micolay once took the handles off of a Viking 6-panel box and attached them to the back of his shield. He then went sledding down a hill! Mostly normal, but there was no snow. In fact, it was a bright sunny day! Silly Baron.
Baron Micolay Haiduk is of course, a noble and skilled fighter alongside being a noble and skilled baron. To the dismay of many, the populace meeting and baronial rapier practice have taken place at the same time since before my time here, preventing our dear baron from joining us in our practice. But several weeks ago, the stars aligned, and his excellency joined us in our modest room. As we were preparing to win glory for Ansteorra in the War that Wasn’t, we played many a melee game. It pained me to fight opposite the baron of my home, but I quickly learned of his quick thinking. While my team gloated that we had successfully prevented every push by the other and not a soul had broken through our line, the marshal called “Point, to His Excellency, Baron Micolay!” We turned, and realized in that moment that His Excellency had allowed his team to distract us, walking back so calmly from his line that in our hubris we all assumed he had been slain, swung wide around our line and took the point with ease. With his cunning in battle, truly he is His Excellensneaky, Baron Micolay.
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Started the “Viking Raid” at Gulf Wars 2015. This is a high persona deed of arms set in the Viking era. Participants are required to meet a high level of historical accuracy in the kit in order to be able to enter. They must also bring a piece of “loot” to contribute to the war chest that is distributed at the end of the battles.
- Chivalric Marshal, Ansteorran 40th Year
- Awarded the King's Blade of Chivalry by Jason Drysdale II
- Served as:
Skorragardr’s Axe Man
Wiesenfeuer’s Chivalric Champion
Stargate’s Chivalric Champion
Two time winner of Northkeep’s Meat Grinder
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions
Ascia Rosa of Namron 2017-10-07
Torsade of Namron 2015-05-02
In Case of Court