|Order of Precedence|
Per fess sable and argent, two swans naiant contourny counterchanged. (artistic license taken)
- 1 His Excellency, Don Elric Dracwin, WSA, MOD
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
His Excellency, Don Elric Dracwin, WSA, MOD
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Prior Deputy Reeve
- Prior Archery Marshal
- Prior Rapier Marshal
- Prior Youth Rapier Marshal
- Prior Seneschal
- Prior Landed Baron of Wiesenfeuer
I was born in the 1560s in Swansea, Wales, and am the son of a merchant and a midwife. I studied alchemy and the sciences when I was young, but took to the sea as a privateer for adventure. After falling for a beautiful French lady, I married and returned to my family's lands.
Archery, rapier, metalworking, knotcraft, costuming, period games.
Timeline of Activity:
I found the SCA with my brother at the Norman Medieval Faire in 1981. Our first official event was the 3rd (last) Wiesenfeuer Michalmas Missile Tournament. I was mostly here for the camping and party until I started shooting archery in 1985 and then fighting rapier in 1990. I have lived all of my life in Wiesenfeuer except for 7 years in Steppes (1994-2001). I married my wife at Wiesenfeuer Baronial in 1997 after proposing atop the Gulf Wars castle that year. We were the Wiesenfeuer Baron & Baroness from 2006 to 2010.
- Barony of the Steppes
Populace Provided Information:
Elric Dracwin, while helping his brother with a magic trick, once summoned 7 geese! This was the trick with a large chest, and someone goes inside, and they disappear, but when ***** went inside the chest and disappeared, 7 geese appeared in his place! He took these geese to a local pond, where they lived happily ever after.
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- I was the first Wiesenfeuer Archery Marshal before that was an official position.
- I have been the Rapier Champion and Archery Champion for almost every group (current and defunct) in the Northern Region.
- Former Castellan of Northkeep.
- I was the first person to win Moonschadowe rapier tournament and get named Insignante at the same time.
- I hold the record for the most times (4) as Namron Rapier Champion.
- I engineered and helped construct the Ansteorran "Imperial Crowns".
- I helped engineer and construct the stone for Duke Michael's and Duchess Mikaela's Sword in the Stone coronation.
- I make all my own garb.
- I ran the first Rapier Chess match at Gulf Wars.
- I designed, built, and ran the Blacke Orchid's cannon and dueling pistols. I had a combat gunnery proposal considered by the BOD.
- I have helped decorate scores of hafla including Ansteorra's 25th, 30th, and 40th years.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Flint & Steel of Wiesenfeuer
- Golden Beacon of Wiesenfeuer
- Torsade of Namron
- Married to Dominique Michelle le Vasseur
- Don to Lord Redwulf von Kuhl
- Don to Lord Darian De Shameless
- Don to Lord Seamus O'Shannon of Calontir
- Former cadet to Don Eadric of Wolfstar
- Member, House Wizard's Keep
I am a systems architect for a software company in California. I design integration, management, and monitoring systems for a SAAS Cloud ERP offering.
In Case of Court: