|Order of Precedence|
Per fess sable and argent, two swans naiant contourny counterchanged. (artistic license taken)
- 1 His Excellency, Don Elric Dracwin, WSA, MOD
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
His Excellency, Don Elric Dracwin, WSA, MOD
Previously Known As:
Other Registered Heraldry
- Local Offices Held
- Prior Deputy Reeve
- Prior Archery Marshal
- Prior Rapier Marshal
- Prior Youth Rapier Marshal
- Prior Seneschal
- Prior Landed Baron of Wiesenfeuer
I was born in the 1560s in Swansea, Wales, and am the son of a merchant and a midwife. I studied alchemy and the sciences when I was young, but took to the sea as a privateer for adventure. After falling for a beautiful French lady, I married and returned to my family's lands.
Archery, rapier, metalworking, knotcraft, costuming, period games
Timeline of Activity:
I found the SCA with my brother at the Norman Medieval Faire in 1981. Our first official event was the 3rd (last) Wiesenfeuer Michalmas Missile Tournament. I was mostly here for the camping and party until I started shooting archery in 1985 and then fighting rapier in 1990. I have lived all of my life in Wiesenfeuer except for 7 years in Steppes (1994-2001). I married my wife at Wiesenfeuer Baronial in 1997 after proposing atop the Gulf Wars castle that year. We were the Wiesenfeuer Baron & Baroness from 2006 to 2010.
Populace Provided Information:
Elric Dracwin, while helping his brother with a magic trick, once summoned 7 geese! This was the trick with a large chest, and someone goes inside, and they disappear, but when ***** went inside the chest and disappeared, 7 geese appeared in his place! He took these geese to a local pond, where they lived happily ever after.
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- I was the first Wiesenfeuer Archery Marshal before that was an official position.
- I have been the Rapier Champion and Archery Champion for almost every group (current and defunct) in the Northern Region.
- Former Castellan of Northkeep.
- I was the first person to win Moonschadowe rapier tournament and get named Insignante at the same time.
- I hold the record for the most times (4) as Namron Rapier Champion.
- I engineered and helped construct the Ansteorran "Imperial Crowns".
- I helped engineer and construct the stone for Duke Michael's and Duchess Mikaela's Sword in the Stone coronation.
- I make all my own garb.
- I ran the first Rapier Chess match at Gulf Wars.
- I designed, built, and ran the Blacke Orchid's cannon and dueling pistols. I had a combat gunnery proposal considered by the BOD.
- I have helped decorate scores of hafla including Ansteorra's 25th, 30th, and 40th years.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions
- Flint & Steel of Wiesenfeuer
- Golden Beacon of Wiesenfeuer
- Torsade of Namron
Married to Dominique Michelle le Vasseur
Don to Lord Redwulf von Kuhl
Don to Lord Darien DeShameless
Don to Lord Seamus O'Shannon of Calontir
Former cadet to Don Eadric of Wolfstar
Member, House Wizard's Keep
I am a systems architect for a software company in California. I design integration, management, and monitoring systems for a SAAS Cloud ERP offering.