|Order of Precedence|
Per bend Or and sable, in bend sinister three leaves two and one stems to center slipped and conjoined in a trefoil knot vert, the whole conjoined to a pumpkin proper.
- 1 Mistress Briony Blåaslagen, OL, OP, Baroness of the Court of Ansteorra
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
Mistress Briony Blåaslagen, OL, OP, Baroness of the Court of Ansteorra
Previously Known As:
Other Registered Heraldry
Mantling 1: Or
Mantling 2: Vert
Helm: Vendelm helm silver with gold occular plate, nasal, and ridge, faces affronty
Crest: a horned owl proper
Supporter, Dexter: a Boar sable
Supporter, Sinister: a Narwhal argent
Motto: ByrÃ°i betri bera Notes: Wreath of half laurel leaves and half pelican feathers encircling the arms; a banner hung from a spear bearing the Kingdom Ensign followed by Chronicler's badge, then the Exchequer's badge; Compartment of half land, half water, divided per pale with the water under the narwhal.
- Local Offices Held
- Chronicler, Barony of Bjornsborg, 02/1981 - 02/1982
- Seneshal, Barony of Bjornsborg, 01/1983 - 10/1983
- Treasurer, Barony of Bjornsborg, 08/2018 - 04/2019
- Regional Offices held
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Kingdom Chronicler, 01/1985 - 01/1987
- Kingdom Treasurer, 04/1988 - 04/1991
- Kingdom Deputy Treasurer, Ansteorran Longship Company, 04/1991 - 06/1994
I am a Norse woman living in the mid-11th century. I am married to a Scotsman, Master Connall MacNaghten. I travel extensively on my family's ships and trading ventures, and have set foot in lands as far away as Miklegard, Rus, Silesia, Scythia, the Saxon lands, and the Celtic isles.
Yes, too many.
Timeline of Activity:
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Twenty Year Celebration (TYC)- Quests Committee Chairman
- Twenty-fifth Year Celebration (TFYC) - Quests Committee Chairman
- Co-creator of the original Laurel's Prize Tourney(4-21-23, 1989 - I was the Feast Steward) and deputy for LPT at TFYC.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions
- Married to Master Connall MacNaghten
In Case of Court