Mooneschadowe Event Steward's Little Helper
Back to Mooneschadowe
Her Excellency Kajira of Wiesenfeuer created and compiled the forms on the following page that may also be helpful: http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/autocrattoolbox.html That collection also includes links to Known World documents.
Event Steward Pages
Planning the Event
- This is an overview of the timing of the event's work.
- An overview list of items that we think about at the last minute after invites are out and we're putting together the site flier.
- This will be mashed-up with the one above (Timing for planning/prep)
- An outline of points that are required in a standard event bid.
- This one isn't complete yet; will be rounded out with information from the two pages above.
- A detailed list of jobs the Autocrat should think about at various points before/during/after the event.
- This list links directly to the list of champions in each of the categories recognized at Triumphe; important for the Triumphe Processional.
Emergency Action Plan, being ideas for options available during an emergency.
- A list of resources and ideas that may be useful to review ahead of the event in case of an emergency:
- A list of groups that are likely to attend our event, based on past records from Gate Sheets.
- A chronological series of points to cover in an email to our friends' listservs to ask them to put our event on their calendar.
Last Minute Before the Event
- An outline of things to talk about during the court trial run before Triumphe; should help everyone be on the same page the "different" thing we do at our event.
After the Event
- Template for saying "Thank You" for everyone who helped the event go over so well!
Feast Steward Pages
- An outline of tasks for the Feast Steward/crew.
- This hasn't been edited in quite some time, and won't be stable or complete as yet.