|Order of Precedence|
Counter-ermine, a griffin segreant gules gorged of a ducal coronet inverted and on a chief indented Or three mullets sable.
- 1 His Grace, Kein MacEwan, KSCA, OP, Defender of the Dream
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
His Grace, Kein MacEwan, KSCA, OP, Defender of the Dream
Previously Known As:
Other Registered Heraldry
- Local Offices Held
- Prior Knight Marshal of Bryn Gwlad
- Prior Seneschal of Bryn Gwlad
- Other Offices
- Head of Security at Pennsic.
Late 16th Century Scot.
- Chivalric Combat
- Melee Combat
- Melee Strategy & Command
- Persona Play
- Period Cooking
- Thrown Weapons
- Rapier Combat
- Combat Archery
Timeline of Activity:
A Story of Crown Tournament 2002:
(Story snipped from a discussion of a photo of a bout in the Semi-Finals, of Kein and Timo (Timotheos Kalamanos) fighting.) The real story of this day, though, was in the finals between Timo and Patrick Michael. With me gone, they made it a normal two-out-of-three final. Each of them took one point. In the third point Timo took Patrick's leg. He asked Patrick to yield. Patrick said something like "If you want to be a Duke, you have to come through me" or "finish the job" or something like that. Memory fades. Then Timo said something like, "I don't know if I'm going to be a duke. I'd rather be a HERO." And then he THREW AWAY HIS SHIELD. If you check the OP, you can see how that turned out, but I'll always remember this as the day that my friend, Timo, chose to be a hero.
- Barony of Namron, 1985
- Settmore Swamp, Kingdom of the East
Populace Provided Information:
- Received an augmentation of Arms from Dracontius & Sibri in 2004, as a remembrance of his Squire, Fredrich Konigsburg, who was killed in action in Iraq.
- Tragically, the first Ansteorran Sword of State, the Ebon Sword, was stolen from Kein's vehicle during his second reign.
- Kein is featured in the Greate Book of Fighters blog
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 29th Crown
- 37th Crown
- General of the Ansteorran Army of Heroes.
- Drighton of Northkeep, AS XXXII (1997-98)
- Warlord of the Steppes, May 2000
- King's Champion to Patrick III
- Kingdom Warlord, 1994
- Founder of Ansteorran Chili Night
- Previously Squired to Sir Manfred von Halstern, East Kingdom
- Previously Squired to Viscount Galen of Bristol
- Reigned with Duchess Alisha MacLeod. Lord and Lady for 12 years, from 1987 - 1999
- Married to Branwen Frasier
- Past Squires
- Current Squires