Etienne De Saint Amaranth
Photo by Marc Carlson
|Order of Precedence|
Purpure estencely, a candle flammant argent.
- 1 His Excellency, Master Etienne de Saint Amaranth, OP, CB
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
His Excellency, Master Etienne de Saint Amaranth, OP, CB
Previously Known As:
Other Registered Heraldry
Verger Herald: This heraldic title was registered to Etienne de Saint Amaranth in February of 2014 (via Ansteorra).
- Local Offices Held
- Prior Deputy Herald, Barony of Northkeep (x2)
- Prior Herald, Barony of Northkeep (x2)
- Regional Offices held
- Nordsteorra Herald, Northern Region, Ansteorra
- Seneshal, Northern Region, Ansteorra
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Star Principal Herald (Summer 2003 - Summer 2005)
- Obelisk Herald:
- ER Deputy to the Star Principal Herald: 2002 - 2003
I am a mid-10th century (c950) Norman. My mother was a Frank and my grandfather was one of the original Viking immigrants, with Rollo, who became the Normans.
- Voice Heraldry
Timeline of Activity:
- Event Review - The Battle of Ethandune 2012 - by Etienne De Saint Amaranth
- Event Review - January Crown Tournament 2013 - Etienne De Saint Amaranth
Populace Provided Information:
Etienne once asked me, with TRM permission, if I would be willing to stand in for him during a Royal court! HECK YES I WOULD! This was actually for HIS elevation, so my job was to help Her Majesty with her part. I was standing behind Her Majesty Ginevra giving her the words to say during the ceremony. It was one of the highlights of my SCA career so far.
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- May 2003: Taught a class on "How to Run a Successful Kingdom Event"
- One of two "Dueling Heralds" for the Knighting of Owen ap Aeddan: Owen's Knighting Ceremony Heraldic Processional
- Received the rank and style of Herald Extraordinary at Winterkingdom, January 2013
- Master of Ceremonies, Ansteorra 40th Year.
- Herald for the Peerage ceremony of Ælfwyn Webbestre at Ansteorra 40th Year.
- Married to Rosamund Blaunchflur
- Children: Evangeline Blaunchflur & Owen fitzStephan