Photo by Osanna van der Linden
|Order of Precedence|
Bendy sinister azure and argent, three leaves conjoined in pall vert.
- 1 Iprottakona Ælfwyn Webbestre, OL
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Iprottakona Ælfwyn Webbestre, OL
Previously Known As: Clair of Northkeep
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
Early 10th Century Anglo-Saxon raised by Dane-Saxon uncle and Icelandic aunt. Living in Ansteorra now, she explores the many cultures and clothing of the people she encounters.
- Tablet Weaving
- Charter Painting
- Sand Casting
- Raising my spawn to not be complete hellions
Silk Knights Belt made for Cassius Domitius Lepus. 70/2 natural Tussah silk. 2 yards long. Scrolly vines and checkerboard patterns. Twist monochrome technique.
"All her insignia" ribbon made for Octavia de Verdon. Silk sewing thread, twist monochrome technique. Has an emblem representing nearly every award she has received separated by fleur de lis.
Silk Monochrome Twist Patterned Belt. 80 cards wide. Made for Michelle Chantal de Charente. Decorated with vines, roses, crosses, letters, and a heart.
Timeline of Activity:
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Selected to represent Ansteorra in the Gulf Wars Arts & Sciences Judged Competitions in 2008, 2010, and as an alternate in 2013.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
In Case of Court: