Charles the Grey of Mooneschadowe
|Order of Precedence|
Or, a tierce gules.
Centurion Charles the Grey of Mooneschadowe
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
The following badge associated with this name was registered in September of 2021 (via Ansteorra): (Fieldless) A hammerbeam truss sable.
- Local Offices Held
- Regional Offices Held
- Interim Central Regional Exchequer
- Northern Regional Hospitaler
- Northern Regional Seneschal - July 2018 to February 2021
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Domesday for EoY 2014, 2015, 2016; Deputy of the Kingdom Exchequer
- Chivalric Combat
- Watching his wife, Elsa weave
- Shield making
- Helping with Feast / kitchen
- Hanging out with new members / mentoring
- Painting Pavilions / Convincing others to buy more pavilions
- Organizing group projects
Timeline of Activity:
Populace Provided Information:
Charles was instrumental in getting the Principality started. Through his time as Regional Seneschal, he personally attended most pollings and helped coordinate the needed paperwork.
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Prior Captain of the Liondragon Guard
- 3rd Place, submission tournament, Gothic War, 2002
- Former Kingdom Representative, SCA Grand Council
- Groups Liaison, Ansteorra 40th Year.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Named Premier of the Order of the Bastion of Vindheim at Namron Beltane, May 2022.
- Squired to Syr Owen ap Aeddan
- Married to Elsa
- Turpin Tyme is his Man-at-Arms
- Member, Liondragon Guard
Mundanely, Charles has a degree from OSU in Architectural Engineering and works as a Professional Engineer.
In Case of Court:
Has unorthodox feelings about awards. Before putting him in for one, please consult his closest friends.