|32nd_Crown||Patrick Michael Gordonne IV and Julia de Montoya IV||34th_Crown|
*King: Patrick Michael IV (Patrick Michael Gordonne) (OP)
*Queen: Julia IV (Julia de Montoya) (OP)
*Crown Tourney: April 21-23rd, 1995: This event was hosted by the Barony of Eldern Hills, and was held at the Perkins Scout Reservation in Wichita Falls, Texas. The site is dry. A sumptuous feast will be offered, limited to 150 places, with reservations strongly encouraged. Feast: Breads, cheeses, fruits, French onion soup, pasta salad, meat pies, fettuccine alfredo, and fruit pies. Feast Steward: HL Catrin O'Sullivan. Autocrat: HE Artorius ap Caradoc.
*Coronation: July 22, 1995: The Shire of Tempio hosts the Coronation. Camping was held at the lovely Lake Belton Group Use Area, with Coronation itself held at the (dry site) Belton High School. Reservations were a requirement for Feast, with 200 seats available. Merchants welcome. Event Steward - Theodric Afhaims. Feast Stewards: Olwen Cadfael and Branwyn Gwynarth.
*Stepped down: January 20, 1996
*Predecessors: Mikael of Monmouthshire III and Mikaela of Monmouthshire I
An overview of their reign.
Royal Steward: Lord Stefan von Drachenfels
Royal Herald: Lord Modius Monsdraconis
Ladies in Waiting: Lady Deborah Falkenhorst, Baroness Gladwen of Ayelsford.
Queen's Champion: Christoforo Antonio Passavanti (OP)
|Meghan MacLachlan (OP)||1995-09-23||Laurel|
|Gabriel Michael MacFarlane (OP)||1995-10-14||Pelican|
|Kasilda Kubasek (OP)||1995-12-09||Laurel|
|Ascelyn Balstene (OP)||1995-12-16||Laurel|
|Da'ud ibn Auda (OP)||1996-01-06||Laurel|
|Jalali of Salamis (OP)||1996-01-06||Laurel|
|Henri le Hibou du Bois (OP)||1996-01-20||KSCA|
- Coronation: July 22-23
- Queen's Champion: August 4 - 6: White Scarf Meeting
- Tourney of the Golden Arrow: August 25 - 27
- Gothic War: September 1 - 3: Order of the Chivalry circle meeting
- His Majesty - Stargate Baronial Champion: September 8 - 10: Pelican circle meeting. Investiture of Michael & Nyssa.
- Her Majesty - Meridies Royal Coronation : Deptember 8 - 10. (Stephen & Jacqueline)
- Elfsea Defender: September 22 - 24: Laurel & White Scarf meetings
- Battle of the Pines: September 29 - October 1
- Namron Protectorate: October 6 - 8
- Crown Tournament: October 13 - 15: Meeting of the Chivalry
- Middleford War Chieftan / Cavalier of the Bridge - November 10 - 12
- Bordermarch Autumn Melees: November 17 - 19
- Stargate Yule: December 8 - 10. Elevation of HL Kasilda to the Order of the Laurel
- Kingdom Arts & Sciences: December 15 - 17. Elevation of HL Aeslyn to the Order of the Laurel
Kingdom Law Changes
- Published in the September Black Star: Article V: Kingdom events, Section 4: Perpetual Events, Item iv: will now read "The Tourney de Lyoness shall be held in Bjornsborg the first weekend in March." This supersedes any other changes to the Barony of Bjornsborg's perpetual events.