Toryn Seven Stitches
Toryn during her Elevation to the Order of the Pelican
|Order of Precedence|
Bendy sinister sable and argent, a bordure gules semy of lozenges argent.
- 1 Her Royal Majesty, Queen Toryn Seven Stitches, OP
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Her Royal Majesty, Queen Toryn Seven Stitches, OP
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Regional Offices Held
- Prior Central Regional Seneschal
- Prior Central Regional Scribe
Toryn is a early period Roman Domina. She owns her own home, manages trade and trade routes and has lands.
Having survived 2 husbands, she now has the freedom to do as she damn well pleases.
Toryn loves sewing, creating garb, applique and needlework. She has dabbled in painting and leather work, but it is not a passion.
Sometimes can be found on the combat archery field with a crossbow!
Timeline of Activity:
1995: Found the SCA in the Barony of Elfsea and attended her first event.
2002: Began eventing / participating in ernest.
Populace Provided Information:
Unto the august populace of the mighty Black Star, greetings! I am Brynjólfr Austmannaskelfir, holder of the Sable Shield, Sable Talon, Sable Thistle, and Sable Flur. I am the wielder of the Crimson Spear of Bonwicke, holder of the Crimson Tear of Bonwicke, and bearer of the Order of the Western Cross. Known as the Executioner of the Western Watch, Triskele hordes tremble and quake before my banner. Swathes of the sylvan forests of Æthelmearc fall for the funeral pyre, as the skies turn dark with the ash of her warriors after my passing. I bear written words extolling the grace, magnificence, and benevolence of our Stellar Queen.
Her Royal and Wrathful Majesty, Queen Toryn Sevenstitches established my new personal archetype for a Queen, and cemented her place as a legend of the Order of the Rose at the appropriately named War of Legends. Her kind and gentle nature was made apparent via her treatment of all the children assembled. She took special delight in instructing my daughter, Braighlinn Brynjólfsdóttir, known as the Primrose, in the ways of majestic and royal comportment.
Her Royal Majesty escorted my daughter around site for much of the first day, proclaimed her, "Her Tiny Majesty," and displayed some of the purest truth of our Shared Dream I've ever seen. Not only did joy and light radiate from both of them, but her Majesty is solely responsible for propagation of the Dream in my little one. Braighlinn hasn't stopped gushing.
Your Majesty, Queen Toryn, I lay my deeds, and any glory I've earned at your feet. May your populace stand in awe of your wonderful heart.
Yours in honor and service,
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Middle Eastern Dance Champion to Quintus Aurelius Dracontius II and Sibri de Aldebourne I
- Organized Third Annual Middle Eastern Dance Championship in November of 2005, and commissioned an exquisite pass-down brass sword for the champion, with the Black Star and 'Ansteorra' etched upon the blade.
- Toryn was the first queen to wear the Ugo Serrano Crown
- Toryn provided her Royal blessing to The Golden Axe of Ansteorra at its inaugural tournament.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
None at this time.
In Case of Court: