|Order of Precedence|
Sable, a sinister hand appaumy issuant from base proper and on a chief embattled argent four estoiles of eight points sable.
Lord Matthew MacGilleFhaoláin
Previously Known As:
- Seneschal of Northkeep (June 2020 - Present)
Scottish, born the same year as His Majesty King John Lackland, 1166.
- Egg tempera painting
- oil painting
- woodcut printing
- banner making
Portrait of Johann von Aue, displayed at Castellan 2019
Winning Entry for the Namron Beltane E-Vent Iron Artisan Competition
Timeline of Activity:
Joined MELEE in 1995 and spent over 20 years in the organization.
Started flirting with the SCA in 2006, Officially joined the SCA after MELEE collapsed in 2018.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Inspector (Arts & Sciences Champion) of the Canton of Chemin Noir, 2016
- Arts & Sciences Champion of the Barony of Northkeep, 2019
- Winner, Arts and Sciences Tourney at Valor XL (2019)
- Arts & Sciences Champion of Wyldewode, 2019
- Arts & Sciences Champion of Skorragarðr, 2019
- Arts & Sciences Champion of Wiesenfeuer, 2019
- Winner, Iron Artisan, Virtual Namron Beltane Event, 2020