Vincenti da Murano
|Order of Precedence|
Or, a wolf courant purpure and on a chief rayonny sable an increscent Or.
- 1 His Excellency, Sir Vincenti da Murano, Maestro of the Pelican, CSS
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
His Excellency, Sir Vincenti da Murano, Maestro of the Pelican, CSS
Previously Known As:
Other Registered Heraldry
- Local Offices Held
- Thrown Weapons Marshal, Barony of Namron
- Archery Marshal, Barony of Namron
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Kingdom Missile Marshal
1525 Venice Italy. I am the 5th child of the 5th child of a Merchant family. As the 5th child or a well to do family, when I came of age I was given a nice kit, and some money to leave and make my own way in the world. I traveled, became a Mercenary with the Genoese Crossbow group, then joined the Landsknecht before earning my titles, land, and money. After which I returned home to rejoin my family and to be with the Love of my life.
- Leather work
- Chivalric Fighting
- camp fires & laughing
Timeline of Activity:
I started in the SCA in 2008. I have never missed a Gulf War, have been to
Pennsic a few times, and traveled across the Kingdom and to several others as well.
Populace Provided Information:
- Vincenti is featured in the Greate Book of Fighters blog.
- Vincenti and Margherita de Mantua appear in the Ansteorra Dance Video
- Vincenti was a guest on Live from CAID on 05/02/21, to discuss the formation of Vindheim
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- I was in charge of Land for Ansteorra at GW for a number of years. I have been working to maintain the Towers at GW for 10 years.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions
I hold the Service, Arts & Sciences, and fighting awards for Namron and the service award for Wiesenfeuer.
In Case of Court