Treschen von Asselen
From Ansteorra History WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Order of Precedence|
Per bend gules and sable, a bend cotised between two garden roses bendwise, slipped and leaved, Or.
- 1 Centurion Treschen von Asselen (CSS XXII)
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Centurion Treschen von Asselen (CSS XXII)
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Twice Minister of Arts & Sciences, Shire of Mooneschadowe in the 1990s
- Hospitaler, Shire of Mooneschadowe, 1990 - 1991
- Knight Marshal, Shire of Mooneschadowe, late 1980s.
14th Century German
- Chivalric Combat
- 14th Century Costuming research
Timeline of Activity:
First Event: Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel, December 1987.
- Shire of Mooneschadowe
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Bard of Mooneschadowe, 1993
- Captain of the Liondragon Guard, 1997
- Recipient of the Award of the Shire's Honor in 1997.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Treschen and her Laurel, Anastacia Marie Trevarra, were the first to create Centurion cloaks.
- Treschen was one of the signatories on the Mooneschadowe Petition for Device Change.
In Case of Court: