Stephen Hawkins of Eforde
|Order of Precedence|
Per bend argent and counter-ermine, a hawk rising sable, a bordure counterchanged.
- 1 Don Stephen Hawkins of Eforde, WSA
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
Don Stephen Hawkins of Eforde, WSA
Previously Known As:
Other Registered Heraldry
Mantling 1: Sable
Mantling 2: Argent
Helm: Close helm, Argent, faces Dexter
- Local Offices Held
- Prior Rapier Marshal, Barony of Namron
- Regional Offices held
- Prior Rapier Marshal, Northern Region
- Kingdom Offices Held
Stephen Hawkins was born near Plymouth, England. As a naive young lad, he spent too much time with the wrong sort and found himself knocked unconscious and kidnapped aboard the Blacke Orchid. Luckily, he prospered aboard this privateer vessel, learning swordplay. He has spent time as a privateer, officer, and physician. He still mourns his lady wife, Lady Adriana di Betto. Don Hawkins adventures the world, moving from conflict to conflict.
- Rapier Combat
- Period Medicine
- Armorial Heraldry
Timeline of Activity:
AS XXVII: Joined the SCA in the Shire of Mooneshadowe.
AS XXVIII: Moved to the Barony of Namron.
AS XXXII: Moved to the Shire of the Wastelands.
- Shire of Mooneschadowe
- Barony of Namron
- Shire of the Wastelands
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Past Rapier Champion of Namron (9&12)
- Past Insegnante of Moonshadow
- Past Rapier Champion of Northkeep
- Past Rapier Champion of Steppes
- Past Rapier Champion of Elfsea
- Past Heavy Rapier Champion of Eldern Hills
- brewed some pretty good beer
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions
- Previously Cadet to Don James Francis Navarre.
In Case of Court