Stefan li Rous
From Ansteorra History WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Stefan and Snowball
|Order of Precedence|
Per pale gules and Or, a ram's head caboshed counterchanged.
- 1 The Honorable Lord Stefan li Rous
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
The Honorable Lord Stefan li Rous
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Minister of Arts & Sciences, Barony of Bryn Gwlad
1150s Anglo-Norman living in York Shire.
- Pewter casting using carved soapstone molds
- Crossbow Archery
Timeline of Activity:
1989: Joined SCA.
Attended Gulf Wars 1, 3-30.
Attended Pennsic 21, 23, 25, 27 - 35.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Creator and maintainer of Stefan's Florigium
- Event Coordinator, Candlemas
- Event Coordinator, Yule Revel
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
In Case of Court: