Rónán Fionn Ó Dubáin
|Order of Precedence|
Per fess engrailed sable and vert, a calamarie Or and in chief three compass stars argent.
Kennari Rónán Fionn Ó Dubáin, OL
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
The following badge associated with this name was registered in May of 2018 (via Ansteorra): Purpure, two stalks of barley in saltire and in chief a hop cone Or.
- Local Offices Held
- Webminister, Barony of Bryn Gwlad, 2013 - present
Mid 9th century, living in the Viking settlement that would become Dublin.
- Old Norse language, poetics, and culture
- Performing arts
Catalog of Work:
- Skaldic Poetry For Beginners - held Sep 3, 2018.
Timeline of Activity:
Started February 2013.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Former Baronial bardic champion for Bryn Gwlad and the Steppes.
- Former Premier Skald (bard) of Ansteorra
- Former baronial Arts & Sciences Champion for Bryn Gwlad
- Frequent Herald for Important Processions:
- Herald for the Crown Tournament Procession of Jason Drysdale I & Margherita de Mantua I
- Herald for the Crown Tournament Procession of Micolay Haiduk and Uliana Haiduk with the King's Road Performers
- Herald for the Elevation to the Order of the Laurel of Vigdis Grafeldr
- Bardic Word Fame for James and Joan, Crown of Gleann Abhann
- Herald for the Baronial Investiture of Kazimierz and Katheryn
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- The Golden Martlet of Bryn Gwlad (service award)
- The Muse of Bryn Gwlad (A&S award)
- Prior Apprentice to Lucia Piazetta
- Founding member, King's Road Performers
- Member, Compagnia Della Sprezzatura
In Case of Court: