|Order of Precedence|
- 1 His Excellency, Master Pieter Rausch, MOD, WSA
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
His Excellency, Master Pieter Rausch, MOD, WSA
Previously Known As:
Pronounces Name: PEE-ter ROWSH
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Regional Offices Held
- Regional Rapier Marshal
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Deputy Kingdom Rapier Marshal
- (First ever) Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal
- Experimental Weapons Marshal
Master Pieter is a Dutch Landsknecht. His mother was Dutch and his father came from the German states with William of Orange, where they met and were married.
He is traveled and has been a Seabeggar (Dutch navy in its war with Spain), and wanting to leave the sea he joined up with a company of Landsknecht. It is in their service where he learned his current trade as an executioner.
While I will always love rapier fighting, my main interest at this time is the study and teaching of the executioners arts and sciences. While doing that, I dabble in wood working, smithing, and leather work make demonstration pieces for my classes.
Timeline of Activity:
I started in the SCA in 1992 briefly in Atlantia before moving to Ansteorra and settling down.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Wrote the first set of Youth Rapier rules used in the SCA and was its first Kingdom Marshal overseeing the program.
- Was Queens champion to Deanna della Penna and Elizabeta I.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Previously, a Cadet to His Excellency, Master Jeremy James Scurlock, WSA.
Mundanely Pieter is an internationally certified fencing coach in all three modern fencing styles.
In Case of Court: