Margot de la Marche
|Order of Precedence|
Per bend Or and sable, a crow rising sable maintaining a slip of holly proper and a Bowen cross argent.
- 1 Lady Margot de la Marche
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Lady Margot de la Marche
Previously Known As: Margo of Gate's Edge
The Lady de la Marche is an avid and active researcher, she delights in researching clothing and accessories, particularly hoods. She uses examples from illumination, and experiments with patterns. She also a passionate teacher of hand sewing technique and Hood construction for both adults and children.
A dedicated Member of her group, she has served as both Hospitaler, and as Social Media Deputy. She has created, maintained, and sourced content for multiple social media platforms for The Barony of Stargate; including Instagram, YouTube, and Discord accounts.
Margot has also published a hand sewing guide series in the Two Towers, the newsletter for the Barony of Stargate.
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Social Media Deputy of Stargate: March 2020 - Current
- Hospitaler of Stargate: January 2021 - Current
- Champion Artisan of the Barony of Bonwicke
Classes and Events:
- Hand Sewing: Materials and Supplies Stargate Summer Revel - August 8, 2020
- Hand Sewing for Kids Tips of the Trade for Young SCAdians - October 2020
- 14th Century Hoods: An Overview Virtual King’s College - (date not given)
- Summer Round Table 2020, Co Event Steward
- Stargate Yule 2020, Co Event Steward
14th Century French.
- Researching garb and garb-making techniques.
- Hand-sewing garb
- All fiber arts!
- Hood making and experimentation
Timeline of Activity:
- Gate's Edge, Ansteorra
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
None known at this time.
In Case of Court:
No special considerations necessary.