|Order of Precedence|
Per fess rayonny Or golpy and gules bezanty.
- 1 Baroness Lauretta d'Avenporte
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
Baroness Lauretta d'Avenporte
Previously Known As:
Other Registered Heraldry
- Local Offices Held
I began playing as a plain, vanilla 11th century Anglo Saxon Woman of limited means.
By my 2nd year I’d developed a persona story! It sparked when I met an old man who turned out to by my Great
Grandfather. It was through him that I learned my Norse (viking) Heritage.
- Bead Making (lampwork)
- Bardic Arts
- Bead stringing (focus on viking jewelry)
- Clay work
- Hat making
Selected Examples of Projects
Timeline of Activity:
- Shire of Mendersham
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Was autocrat several times for the Shire of Mendersham, including the Crown Tournament where Kein MacEwan won his first Crown.
- Served as an autocrat for Dragonsfire Tor events some nine to ten times.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions
- Heart of the Tor