Kjalvor test runs a new frilly veil!
|Order of Precedence|
Azure, on a fess wavy cotised argent three gouttes des larmes.
- 1 Fru Kjalvor Saebjarnardottir
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Fru Kjalvor Saebjarnardottir
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Archery Marshal, Barony of Sternfeld, Kingdom of the Middle, 2014-2015
- Minister of Arts & Sciences, Barony of Namron, 2018-present
Kjalvor is nominally an 10th-11th century resident of the Uppsala, Sweden area. Her father Saebjorn is a boatbuilder, her mother Inkeri is an excellent weaver, and her older brother Kari is somewhere in Russia, the last they've heard. (But she's often found at events wearing the clothes of her descendants and not in Norse garb.)
- Costuming and millinery, any and all sewing, research and experimental re-creations.
- Some embroidery and spinning, the occasional scroll and/or calligraphy, English dancing and basic bardic.
- She aspires to someday become a Laurel of Silly Hats.
Timeline of Activity:
- 2003-2005, Barony of Glymm Mere, Barony of Blatha an Oir (An Tir) known then as Teffan Grenelefe.
- 2014-2016, Barony of Sternfeld (Middle Kingdom)
- 2016-Present, Barony of Namron
- Kingdom of An Tir
- Kingdom of the Middle
Populace Provided Information:
Kjalvor came to Namron from far off lands. She left Namron for far off lands. She is missed every day (Except Sundays).
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
Founding member of SMACK in the Middle Kingdom (the Sternfeld Mobile Attack Confectionary Krewe)
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
By day, Teka works as the cutter/draper in the University of Oklahoma Costume Shop, spends too much time on the internet, and frequently has to be talked out of following through on hairbrained schemes. She's easily persuaded with liberal use of cupcakes.
In Case of Court: