|Order of Precedence|
His Excellency Elrique DeNetterville CSM, OSTB, ORW
- Local Offices Held
- Regional Offices Held
- Southern Region Hospitaler, 2017 to present
13th Century Irish
- Cooking and Period Cooking Techniques
- Coin Minting
Timeline of Activity:
My first event was called Broken Bow. It was hosted by the now-defunct Shire of Stonebride Keep, at a campground outside Edna, Texas. It was held in the fall - Late October. The nights were quite chilly, but the days were still warm enough that a simple tunic and my borrowed tabard were sufficient to keep me warm.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
I’ve had the honor to serve as entourage for many in our Royal family and their heirs. I’ve served dozens of feasts over the years. Too many to recall or recount. I was granted an Augmentation of Arms by Their Majesties Lochlan and Gwenn for behind the scenes service to the Kingdom and Crown, but for the most part I’ve successfully served under the radar until Their Majesties Sven and Antigone the 1st saw fit to elevate me to the rank of Landed Nobility.
Non-Armigerous Awards & Recognitions
- Raven's Fort - Feather of Honor. Given for consistent service to the barony while I was still living in Ardenroe. At the time I never dreamed that one day I’d move there - let alone become Baron.
- Raven's Fort - The White Raven. Given for steadfast service over the course of many years. It was given to me the year after I officially moved to the barony.
- Married to Her Excellency Sarah Rois Netterville since 2011
- Protégé and Apprentice to Her Excellency, Mistress Charla Noel Du Lac of Barony Bordermarch