|Order of Precedence|
Gules, a double-bitted axe bendwise inverted argent embedded in an anvil Or.
- 1 His Excellency, Earl Barn Silveraxe, KCSA, OP, WSA
- 2 Offices:
- 3 Persona History:
- 4 Interests:
- 5 Timeline of Activity:
- 6 Populace Provided Information:
- 7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 8 Affiliations:
- 9 Mundane Information:
His Excellency, Earl Barn Silveraxe, KCSA, OP, WSA
- Local Offices Held
- Landed Baron of Wiesenfeuer, April 1999 - April 2002
- Prior Knight Marshal
- Prior Minister of Arts & Sciences
- Regional Offices Held
- Northern Regional Knight Marshal
- Kingdom Offices Held
- 13th Earl Marshal, Kingdom of Ansteorra (1994 - 1995)
Current Persona: 1600s Scot. Previously, 10th Century Norse.
- Chivalric Combat
- Rapier Combat
- Fiber Arts
Timeline of Activity:
First Event Attended: Namron MedFaire 1. I attended on and off for several years while in the military. Was able to play/participate more hardcore from 1987 forward.
Populace Provided Information:
His Excellency, Earl Barn Silveraxe can be intimidating to say the least. He towers over most people. Getting rushed by him as a new rapier fencer made my heart pound and if I was grounded he was like a giant over me and I feeling no bigger than a mouse. It was hard to learn not to back away and stand my ground against this fellow swashbuckler. However if you want a lesson in sword and buckler I could recommend no one else whether you be beginner or advanced.
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 39th Crown of Ansteorra
- 10th Guardian of Mooneschadowe
- 8th Rapier Champion of Mooneschadowe
- Sewed several matching outfits for Mikael of Monmouthshire IV and Mikaela of Monmouthshire II
Non-Armigerous Awards & Recognitions
- The Award of the Golden Beacon of Wiesenfeuer
- Named a Domestic Goddess of Eldern Hills in 1989, by the hand of Arthfael and Desiree.