Arc d'Or of Ansteorra
There shall exist in Ansteorra an order unto which the Crown shall select persons who have demonstrated all of the following qualities:
- excellence with the bow or crossbow;
- by their service to those who pursue excellence in archery;
- in the making of archery equipment;
- by their exemplary conduct; and
- who have shown consistent respect for the laws and customs of Ansteorra.
This Order shall be known as the Order of the Arc d'Or of Ansteorra.
Companions of the order are entitled place the initials CAO after their names and to be styled and announced in procession as "Companion to the Arc d'Or of Ansteorra” and to wear a white archer’s armguard charged with an Ansteorran star (a mullet of five greater and five lesser points sable) inside the left or right forearm.
Companions of the Order shall take precedence after all nobility and peerage and before simple Grants of Rank. The Order of the White Scarf, Star of Merit, Iris of Merit, Centurions of the Sable Star, Arc d'Or of Ansteorra, and Golden Lance of Ansteorra are held to be of equal precedence.
The Order of the Arc d'Or of Ansteorra was created by the 46th Crown of Ansteorra, Aaron and Britta, Jan 2002.