Entering the 2019 Birka Fashion Show
|Order of Precedence|
- 1 Lord Wladyslaw Nyílas
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Lord Wladyslaw Nyílas
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Chronicler, Barony of the Steppes: July 2018 - Aug 2020
- Regional Offices Held
- Kingdom Offices Held
Wladyslaw is a Magyar shaman who hails from Magna, Hungaria, the group of Magyar people who remained in the Ural Mountains when the others left for the Carpathian Basin. For this reason, he was not converted to Catholicism with the Hungarians in the early days of the new millennium. The discovery of his people in the early 13th century and then attempt to evangelize them was off-putting to him and when the Mongolian invasions began, he begged to join the Mongol Tartans. The Mongols were interested in anyone with healing or weather prediction capabilities, such as those a shaman might have, and as such, took these people as prisoners and slaves. Wladyslaw worked to gain the trust of his captors and was eventually integrated into their society as a free member.
- Meteorological Forecasting and Observations
- Herbals and Medicinal Cordials
- Music and Instruments
Timeline of Activity:
- Joined SCA unofficially in 2010 in East Kingdom Barony of Malagentia, participated in mainly music.
- Moved to EK Barony of Stonemarche 2012 and became official member, participated in brewing and archery.
- Moved to Ansteorra/Steppes 2015 and have dabbled in all of the above interests here.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Won Birka (East Kingdom event) fashion show for mid-period garb (2019-01-26)
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Member, Ansteorra Herbal and Apothecary Guild
- Member, East Kingdom Brewer's Guild
- Member, Inn of Bard's Rest (EK Household)
In Case of Court:
If Wladyslaw is to be receiving an award, please contact them and provide the pretext that his wife is receiving an award and his presence is needed. Working nights means that he misses most events so if he needs to be at one and be in court, that would most readily get him there.