|Order of Precedence|
Argent, a fox rampant and on a chief vert two swept-hilt rapiers inverted in saltire argent
- 1 Thomas Westleigh:
- 1.1 Other Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Previously Known As:
Other Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Seneschal, Shire of Brad Leah
- Rapier Marshal, Shire of Brad Leah
- Regional Offices held
- Kingdom Offices Held
Mercenary soldier in a Scottish mercenary corp, in service to William
of Orange, Proctor of the Lower Germanies at the time of his assassination in 1598.
- Rapier fighting
- Thrown Weapons
Timeline of Activity:
In 1989 I found the SCA while chasing some escaped sheep from a friend's field. We heard banging from a neighbor's backyard and looked over the privacy fence to see two men in armor beating each other with rattan swords. They invited us over and I fell in love with everything about the SCA. I was hooked.
I spent some time living in Trimaris, but Ansteorra, and now Vindheim, has always been the place I call home.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Frequent service as an Event Steward:
- Celtic Games 1998
- Rapiers and Romance I (2013)
- Rapiers and Romance III (2015)
- Building a thriving rapier community out of nothing in Brad Leah.
- Co-Lead for Populace Support, Vindheim 3rd Coronet Tourney
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Captain of The Black Company
In Case of Court:
Please make sure my Lady, Sorcha McCullogh is there!