|Order of Precedence|
Or, a smith's hammer proper its haft maintaining an entwined vine vert, a bordure gules.
- 1 Lord Simon Gof
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Lord Simon Gof
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Registered Badge: (Fieldless) A smith's hammer proper its haft maintaining an entwined vine vert.
- Local Offices Held
- Prior Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Wiesenfeuer, 2013
I am a 14th Century Englishman, son to a Welsh blacksmith (Gof).
Blacksmithing (specifically, ward spring lock and keys), Woodworking (rawhide lanterns), Candle making, Brewing, Archery, Thrown weapons.
I use a period inspired wooden side blast coal forge, with either a tandem bellows or great bellow set up. I love to bring this to events when able.
I generally am interested in an any medieval sciences.
Timeline of Activity:
- First Event: The Feast of Eagles, Kingdom of Calontir, 2011
- Moved to Ansteorra: 2012
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
I brought to life the idea of Krampus to the annual Wiesenfuer Yule event.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- I am apprenticed to Master Ciaran Mac Giolla Bhrighde, and have the privilege of wearing the woven belt of Master Ciaran, who bore the belt of his Master, Lucais du Belier.
- I lead Simon's Workshoppe, an open A&S workshop at events.
- Member, House of the Black Phoenix
In Case of Court: