|Order of Precedence|
Or, a smith's hammer proper its haft maintaining an entwined vine vert, a bordure gules.
Lord Simon Gof
- Registered Badge: (Fieldless) A smith's hammer proper its haft maintaining an entwined vine vert.
- Local Offices Held
- Prior Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Wiesenfeuer,2013
I am a 14th Century Englishman, son to a Welsh blacksmith (Gof).
Blacksmithing (specifically, ward spring lock and keys), Woodworking (rawhide lanterns), Candle making, Brewing, Archery, Thrown weapons.
I use a period inspired wooden side blast coal forge, with either a tandem bellows or great bellow set up. I love to bring this to events when able.
I generally am interested in an any medieval sciences.
Timeline of Activity:
First Event: The Feast of Eagles, Kingdom of Calontir, 2011
Moved to Ansteorra: 2012.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
I brought to life the idea of Krampus to the annual Wiesenfuer Yule event.
- I am apprenticed to Master Ciaran Mac Giolla Bhrighde, and have the privilege of wearing the woven belt of Master Ciaran, who bore the belt of his Master, Lucais du Belier.
- I lead Simon's Workshoppe, an open A&S workshop at events.
- Member, House of the Black Phoenix