|Order of Precedence|
Azure, a Greek lyre and on a chief Or three fleurs-de-lys azure.
Her Excellency, Mistress Roselynde d'Angleterre, OL
Other Registered Arms
Household: Gules, on a lozenge argent, between four fleurs-de-lys in saltire, bases to center, Or, a flamingo statant, sinister leg raised, proper.
- Local Offices Held
- Former Chronicler of the Shire of Northkeep
- Former Historian of the Shire of Northkeep
- Former Hospitaller of the Shire of Northkeep
"Late 1300s Irish / or Late Italian / Or Provencial French... it rather depends. "
Embroidery, patronage of the arts
Timeline of Activity:
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Champion of the Arts of Glaslyn (Denton TX)
- La Maison de la Flamant Sauvages ("The House of the Wild Flamingo")