Aisling Paget and Megen Paget
Attending Steppes Artisan
|Order of Precedence|
Azure, on a bend sinister between two dragonflies bendwise sinister argent a dragonfly azure.
- 1 Lady Megen Paget
- 2 Offices:
- 3 General Information
- 4 Persona History:
- 5 Interests:
- 6 Gallery of Work
- 7 Timeline of Activity:
- 8 Populace Provided Information:
- 9 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 10 Affiliations:
- 11 Mundane Information:
Lady Megen Paget
Previously Known as Meghan Fiona Paget.
Badge: (Fieldless) A dragonfly bendwise sinister azure.
- Local Offices Held
- Minister of Arts & Sciences, Barony of Lyondemere, Kingdom of CAID.
Fiber arts - spinning, knitting, inkle weaving, card weaving, bobbin lace. Have mostly spun wool, currently interested in learning to spin linen and cotton, hoping to eventually use my handspun fiber in more of my weaving or lace.
Interested in period Paternosters.
Interested in learning more about period embroidery.
Gallery of Work
Timeline of Activity:
Was active in Caid in the 1990s and early 2000s - Barony of Altavia, then Shire of Carreg Wen, then Barony of Lyondemere. Moved to Ansteorra in 2003 and went inactive. Returned to the Society in 2018.
Kingdom of CAID: Caid Wiki page
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Instructor: Introduction to Inkle Weaving, Collegium Caidis Fall 2001
- Instructor: Introduction to Spinning, Shire of Carreg Wen, early 2000s
- Instructor: Introduction to Inkle Weaving, Steppes Artisan 2018
- Participant: Caidian Arts and Sciences and Pentathlon
- Member of Team Lyondemere, Pentathlon Team Champion 2001
Lion's Paw of Lyondemere, 07/17/2001
- Mother to Aisling Paget
- Wife to Kevin MacColin O'Gallagher
- Founding Member, Ansteorra Lace Maker's Guild