|Order of Precedence|
Per chevron gules and barry wavy argent and azure.
Isabel Chamberlaine was introduced to the SCA during the Spring of 2009, in the East Kingdom. There, she quickly discovered that rapier combat is her main passion, followed closely by the scribal arts; she also dabbles in a number of other activities. During the Summer of 2016 she relocated to the Kingdom of Ansteorra, and resided in the Barony of Elfsea until August 2018.
Isabel miraculously survived the ravages of the Great Mortality and is married to Sir Wilham de Broc. To put food on the table and clothes on her back she works as a scribe.
- Wife to Sir Wilham de Broc
- Former cadet to Baron Jean Paul Ducasse, MoD (East)
- Dependants: Lady Yin Feng-yu (Cadet), Lady Adrienne d'Evreus (Apprentice).
Offices & Positions
Details of offices and positions I held within the East Kingdom can be found HERE
- Rapier Combat Marshal (2016 - 2018)
Events of note that I achieved within the East Kingdom can be found HERE
- Baronial Rapier Champion, Elfsea (May 2018 - Aug 2018)
- Holder of the Queen's Rapier of Ansteorra (May 2018)
- Elevated to the Order of the Laurel (Mar 2015)
- Inducted into the Order of the Golden Rapier (Mar 2014)
- Jean Paul Ducasse (Laurel) - Completed May 2018
- Estgar Hrothcaster (Pelican) - Completed Apr 2018
- Thyra Eriksdottir (Laurel) - Completed Jan 2018
Older Assignments: 2010 through 2017 (AS 44-51)
- East Kingdom Roll of Kings (and Queens) - Completed Apr 2016
- Therion Sean Storie (Silver Rapier) - Completed Mar 2015
- Diego Miguel Munoz de Castilla (Pelican) - Completed Sep 2013
- Brunissende Dragonette de Broceliande (Writ for Pelican) - Completed Oct 2012
- Recommendations for Beginner Scribal Materials
- Caring for Your Metal Dip Pen Nibs
- Preparing Pergamenata
- Gilding: Mediums, Mordants & Techniques
- Refining Azurite Pigment
- Sap Green from Buckthorn Berries
- The Artists Palette: Sap Green - 2014 K&Q Arts & Sciences documentation.
- The Artists Palette: Verdigris - 2014 K&Q Arts & Sciences documentation.