|Order of Precedence|
Vert, a bend sinister Or within a bordure gules.
- 1 Getulio d'Amalfi
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Knight Marshal, Barony of Hidden Mountain, Atlantia
- Regional Offices Held
- Chivalric Marshal, Kingdom of the West
Getulio d'Amalfi is a foot soldier from Amalfi, Norman Kingdom of Sicily born in 1160 of a Norman father and Italian mother. He departed Italy in 1183 for Outremer. In 1187 he took part in the Battle of Hattin and was part of the break out by Reymond III, Count of Tiberias and moved to the Principality of Antioch in the aftermath, and is there as of 1188.
- Making Things
- Hitting people with sticks
Timeline of Activity:
2011: Started participating in the Kingdom of the Middle.
2013: Moved to Bjornsborg, Ansteorra
2015: Moved to the Palatine Barony of the West.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
For Pennsic War 46, Getulio hand-sewed a crimson wool tent. This caused some significant stir, and people were coming to visit and look at it. As his persona is a bit of a charlatain, he began describing it's holy powers to those who came on this pilgrimmage. At Gulf Wars, the trend continued, and he began giving out pilgrimmage tokens.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Member, Brotherhood of Steel (Middle Kingdom household)
- Squire to Count Savaric de Pardieu
In Case of Court: