From Ansteorra History WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Photo by Marjorie Heron
|Order of Precedence|
Vert, two coneys rampant addorsed holding swords, on a chief invected argent, three fleurs-de-lys azure.
Her Excellency, Countess Elizabeth Caton, WSA
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Former Elfsea Rapier Marshal
- Regional Offices Held
- Kingdom Offices Held
Elizabeth is from 14th century England.
- Banner making
Timeline of Activity:
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Premier member of the Order of the Golden Buckler in the Barony of Raven's Cove in the Kingdom of Atlantia for rapier combat.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- White Scarf of Ansteorra
- Married to Floki Gierrekkson
- Member, The Fire Drakes War Company
- Prior Cadet to Baudoyn de Lafayette
In Case of Court: