Debroa bat Yosef
From Ansteorra History WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Aboard the Viking Ship at Lillies
|Order of Precedence|
Per fess argent and vert, a musimon statant guardant sable and three hearts argent.
- 1 Honorable Lady Debroa bat Yosef
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Honorable Lady Debroa bat Yosef
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Minister of Arts & Sciences, Barony of Northkeep, 2007 - 2008
- Regional Offices Held
- Kingdom Offices Held
12th Century Jewess living in Germany. Her father was a merchant.
- Study of sheep breeds - modern and in period
- Amber polishing (armchair paleontology, examining the inclusions)
- Fiber - spinning fibers of all kinds: wool, cotton, linen/flax, silk, cottonwood, animal hair, stainless steel (Yes. Really.)
- Beading jewelry and sculptural work
Timeline of Activity:
My first event was Damon and Ismet's handfasting at a Northkeep wInterKingdom, held at the Camelot Hotel, some time in the 90s.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Won Kingdom Artisan at her very first time entering an Arts and Sciences Competition, which she did so at the command of His Royal Majesty, 56th Crown Romanius Vesperianus
- Regularly helps with cleanup in the hall and kitchen
- Regular attendee at Baronial Demos
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- William Blackfox and Kevin Michael Keary helped Debroa with the art and submission of her device.
Debroa is a member of the Tulsa Hand Spinners group, helping them with public demos, and does demonstrations of amber polishing at local gem shows as a member of the Tulsa Rock and Mineral Society. (She's been a member there since 1968) She also volunteers at the Oxley Nature Preserve.
In Case of Court: