|Order of Precedence|
Per chevron argent and gules, two roses sable and a griffin segreant argent.
Her Excellency, Countess Catherine Blackrose, OL
- Kingdom Offices Held
- 27th Crown of Ansteorra
Late 16th c half English/half Scottish.
- File:Catherine Blackrose - Gilded Medallions.pdf
- File:Catherine Blackrose - Painted Enamel Medallions.pdf
Gallery of Work
The Star and the Lion are the two sides of the pommel of the Sword of State (previously owned by Sir Riccardo di Pisa). They were made from an existing solid steel sword pommel and I enameled in the painted enamel method.
Timeline of Activity:
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Queen of Grace and Honor of the Steppes in May of 1989
- Bard of Eldern Hills, 1990/91
- Queen of Love and Beauty of the Steppes in May of 2003
- Received her Laurel from the hands of Inman McMoore VI and Athena Morcan Derwyn Ddoo II in May of 1994.