From Ansteorra History WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Order of Precedence|
Vert, a fountain between three bees proper.
- 1 Honorable Lady Beatrix Funteyn
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Honorable Lady Beatrix Funteyn
Previously Known As:
Pronounced "BEE-a-TRIX fun-TAYN"
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Regional Offices Held
- Central Regional Chronicler, April 2018 - February 2021
- Kingdom Offices Held:
- Kingdom Chronicler, The Black Star - July 2021 - Present
Mid 14th-Century English/French.
16th Century English.
- Fiber Arts:
- Inkle Weaving
- Blackwork embroidery
- Embroidery (general)
- Spinning wool (drop spindle and wheel)
- Fingerloop braiding
- Garment construction
- Garment mending
- Women's head coverings (veils, hats)
- Viking wire weaving
- Silk banner painting
- Inter-Kingdom Anthropology
- Courtly Graces
- Beeswax candles
Timeline of Activity:
- Fall 2003: Joined Aurei Scientiae Campi (Later Scarlett Keep) student group at the University of Nebraska.
- September 2003: Attended first event, Cattle Raids, in Mag Mor.
- June 2007-March 2008: Served on entourage during the reign of Angelo Paulo Cavelli and Jane Corwin.
- July 2008: Indentured by Jane Corwin at Raid or Trade in Coeur D'Ennui.
- August 2008: Moved to the Barony of Bonwicke in Ansteorra
- May 2018: Taken as a foster apprentice by Master Haraldr Bassi at Steppes Warlord.
- Barony of Mag Mor, Kingdom of Calontir.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- June 2007 - March 2008: entourage for Angelo Paulo Cavelli and Jane Corwin (Calontir)
- January 2015 - February 2016: Baronial Arts Champion for Bonwicke
- February 2016 to June 2017: Bardic Champion for Bonwicke
- June 2018 to June 2019: Bardic Champion for Bonwicke
- October 2016 - October 2017: Baronial Arts Champion for Eldern Hills
- May 2020 - Winner of the Advanced category for the Embroidery Challenge at the Spring in our Steppes E-Vent
- May 2021 - Winner of the Advanced category for the Embroidery Challenge at the Steppes Wool-Lord event
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Awarded the Golden Needle of Bonwicke by Baron Gerold von Drachenhohle and Baroness Gianetta Malatesta at Bonwicke Artisans in January 2015
- Admitted to the Order of the Western Cross by Baron Gerold von Drachenhohle and Baroness Gianetta Malatesta at the first Braggart's War in September 2017
- Awarded the Crimson Tear of Bonwicke by s Alusch Annika von dem Sternen and Baroness Eleanor Bonwicke in June 2021.
- Indentured (Apprenticed) to Countess Jane Corwin (Calontir)
- Foster-Apprentice to Master Haraldr Bassi.
In Case of Court: