Barbara Santangelo da Vignola
|Order of Precedence|
Vert, a spiral hunting horn Or and on a chief indented argent three pairs of scissors azure
- 1 Lady Barbara Santangelo da Vignola
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Lady Barbara Santangelo da Vignola
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Regional Offices Held
- Kingdom Offices Held
Fabric and clothing merchant originally from Vignola, Basilicata, but now residing in Florence with my husband and children. Just well enough off to be on the fringes of the Medici court in the 1480’s.
Timeline of Activity:
- Joined in 1998 in Loch Salaan, Artemisia.
- Resided in Glaslyn, Ansteorra from 2000 to 2008, received AoA. Active.
- Moved to no mans land in Atenveldt. Closest group 90 minutes away. Inactive.
- Moved back to Ansteorra, this time in Elfsea in 2011. Active in local group. Attending Gulf Wars and Pennsic as a merchant, while teaching and taking classes, and being involved with the instrumental groups at both.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Elfsea’s Eastern Tower for costuming.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Ansteorran Musicians Collective
- Known World Recorder Ensemble
In Case of Court: