|Order of Precedence|
Per chevron argent and azure, two fleurs-de-lys sable and a martlet argent
- 1 Honorable Lady Adelaide Sarsfield
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Honorable Lady Adelaide Sarsfield
Previously Known As: Annalee
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Minister of Children, Barony of Eldern Hills, in the 1990s.
- Minister of Children, Cum an Iolair, Calontir, 2014 - 2016
- Minister of Arts & Sciences, Cum an Iolair, Calontir, 2019 - Present
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Minister of Children, Kingdom of Calontir, 2016 - 2019
14th-15th Century England
- Children's Activities
- Fiber Arts
- Small Metals
Timeline of Activity:
First Event: Eldern Hills Baronial, 1993
Lived in Ansteorra from 1993 - 2002. Took a break due to family for a time.
Moved to Calontir and began participating again from 2015 - present.
- Barony of Eldern Hills, Ansteorra
Populace Provided Information:
I met this good gentle at the 2020 Northkeep wInterKingdom, during the pre-event setup. She and a friend were there in the main hall, busily setting up huge, round tables that were as tall as they were. I was delighted to meet this ex-pat of Ansteorra, presently living in Calontir - her demeanor was merry and she happily labored to help the event, although she was attending wInterKingdom not as an instructor or staff member, but simply as a student. When I learned from asking her, and others, that this was her fourth wInterKingdom, and that she just liked to help out her neighbors, I was impressed!
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Competed in the 2014 Queen's Prize Tournament, entering a card woven bag. Sponsored by HE Marguerite des Baux.
- Entered the Blank Border competition at Kris Kinder, 2019, in Calontir
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Apprentice to Mistress Lillian Bowyer
In Case of Court: