Triumphe Feast Steward's Little Helper
So, someone tagged you to do Feast - or you volunteered. Yay! But, where to begin... This is a work in progress as my attention span holds. Lemme know if you run into this and want content added or removed - your additions are helpful and will jog me back into working on this! Email to <Elsa@HailMOG.org>.
Feast Steward 101
- To safely and tastily feed a crowd at an event.
- To provide safe, comfortable, well-fed working conditions for your Kitchen crew.
- To promote the eating of tasty foods at an event!
How to Make That Happen
- Kitchen Staff: Person with the recipes. Person with the timing plan. Person who will wrangle servers. Person who will put foods on trays and make it look pretty.
- Resources needed, including groceries and tools: Stuff in your house. Specialty tools to order.
- Kitchen space: Counters, Ovens, Fridge
- Serving considerations: Including number/size of tables (how many people to put at each will directly affect plating and the number of servers needed)
Points to Think About
- Musicians. Will you have them? Where will they be set up?
- What are you serving?
- How are you making it?
- What is your budget?
- What do you need to make your plan happen?
- What kind of time will that take?