Treschen von Asselen
From Ansteorra History WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Order of Precedence|
Per bend gules and sable, a bend cotised between two garden roses bendwise, slipped and leaved, Or.
Centurion Treschen von Asselen (CSS XXII)
Previously Known As:
Other Registered Heraldry
- Local Offices Held
- Twice Minister of Arts & Sciences, Shire of Mooneschadowe in the 1990s
- Hospitaler, Shire of Mooneschadowe, 1990 - 1991
- Knight Marshal, Shire of Mooneschadowe, late 1980s.
14th Century German
- Chivalric Combat
- 14th Century Costuming research
Timeline of Activity:
First Event: Wiesenfeur Yule Revel, December 1987.
Shire of Mooneschadowe
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Bard of Mooneschadowe, 1993
- Captain of the Liondragon Guard, 1997
- Recipient of the Award of the Shire's Honor in 1997.
- Treschen and her Laurel, Anastacia Marie Trevarra, were the first to create Centurion cloaks.
- Treschen was one of the signatories on the Mooneschadowe Petition for Device Change.