Thomas of Tenby
|Order of Precedence|
Party of six sable semy of sparks argent and argent, a martlet displayed gules.
- 1 His Excellency, Master Thomas of Tenby, OL, Defender of the Dream
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
His Excellency, Master Thomas of Tenby, OL, Defender of the Dream
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
The following device associated with this name was registered in March of 1988 (via Ansteorra) and reblazoned in August of 2012 (via Ansteorra): Per fess sable, semy of sparks argent, and argent, a pale counterchanged, overall a martlet displayed gules.
- Local Offices Held
- Regional Offices Held
- Minister of Arts & Sciences, Southern Region
- Hospitaler, Southern Region
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences
Thomas of Tenby is an obscure 12th century Anglo-Welsh bard. He may have traveled with John Lackland to Ireland and possibly as far as the Kingdom of France. His grandfather was a Welsh hill baron. Most of his descendents were also named Thomas including a 14th century Cisterian monk and the Elizabethan stonemason Thomas Marner who lived at number 10-B Downing Street. All are said to have written poetry, much to the confusion of historians.
- Primary Interests:
- Persona Play
- Other Interests:
- Rapier Combat
- Serving Feasts
Timeline of Activity:
1983 to Present.
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Thomas of Tenby has rarely repeated a performance.
- Brother Thomas observed the Rule of Silence from Candlemas to Michaelmas (twice).
- Baron Thomas established The Order of The Dragon's Egg to honor the contributions of youth to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
- Muse of Bryn Gwlad
- Silver Chalice of Bryn Gwlad
- Golden Martlet of Bryn Gwlad
- Lion of Ansteorra
- Student to Branwen Scholastica
- Cadet to Don Dupre
In Case of Court: