Difference between revisions of "Template for People Pages"
Latest revision as of 18:49, 27 October 2021
To use this template, click EDIT at the top of the page, and copy the text below this line and paste it into a blank wiki page. Delete any sections that aren't applicable.
- Step 1: Upload any images you will be using. Take note of the complete file name. Please take time before hand to clean them up - cropping, color correction, etc.
Include a Photo Caption here, describing the year and location and event pictured.
|Order of Precedence|
Put the Blazon of your device here
- 1 Full Title, used for Most Formal Introductions Goes Here
- 1.1 Other Registered Heraldry
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Full Title, used for Most Formal Introductions Goes Here
Previously Known as:
Other Registered Heraldry
If the person has additional devices or badges, list them here.
- Local Offices Held
- (list offices here)
- (Add additional rows with a double asterisk to list additional offices)
- Regional Offices held
- (List regional offices here)
- Kingdom Offices Held
- (List Kingdom offices here)
If you have a persona history, paste it here. Otherwise, just list the country and year of your persona.
Include your general SCA interests. If you have class handouts, you can upload them in PDF format and link them here. IF you would like an artist's gallery, contact the wiki administrator to learn how to add one.
Timeline of Activity:
If you can...
List the other groups you have been a member of. If you have not been in any other groups, delete this section.
Populace Provided Information:
This section is for OTHER people to share stories and trivia and information about you -- ie, their own personal perspective. This information should be phrased appropriately, and abusive Populace Provided information will be deleted by an Administrator.
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
List your accomplishments here. Things to include are:
- Events you have been the Event or Feast Steward
- Championships or Competitions won
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions
- Here, list any awards that would not be listed in the OP. DO NOT list awards found in the OP, please.
Include Family, Households, Squires/Knights, Proteges/Pelicans, Students/Laurels, etc. Don't forget to use double brackets ([[ ]])to link to them.
Only if you are comfortable doing so! You can also include links to FLIKR or other photo galleries, Facebook pages, personal web blogs, etc.
Special Needs Information
Here, you can include things like dietary restrictions, medical conditions, allergies, sensory or other issues, etc. This is by no means required!!
In Case Of Court
If you have specific preferences for handling situations involving Court, please list them here. (For example: "Prefers small, pop-up courts due to mobility issues" or "Please give any amount of warning, if possible, before calling into court, to assist with managing anxiety.") You can add more categories by doing double brackets, the word Category: and applicable descriptors, such as the group you are in, Peerages, etc. For a list of available categories, visit: http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Categories