Heralding in Mooneschadowe during the Procession at the Premier Vindheim Coronet Tourney.
Photo by Duchess Danielle de la Roche
|Order of Precedence|
- 1 Taidhgin O'Quin
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.6 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.7 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.8 Affiliations:
- 1.9 Mundane Information:
Previously Known As:
Additional Registered Heraldry:
- Local Offices Held
- Herald, Province of Mooneschadowe, 2021 -
15th Century Scotland
- Chivalric Combat (Pole Arms)
- Voice Heraldry
- Helping and Watching friends succeed
Timeline of Activity:
First Event: Eldern Hills day in the park, 2021
Valor Tourney, May 2022
I am thankful to all my friends and family who supported me this weekend. So much inspiration and reflection, to my fellow Liondragons who's skill and service motivate me. To all my family in the Principality of Vindheim and the Kingdom of Ansteorra who watched me compete - thank you for the love and courage. I cannot describe the uplifting feels justly.
My most joyful moment of the evening event? When asked to salute the ones who "inspired me this day," I was able to walk over and show the world that all of you inspire me on and off the lyst field every day.
Thank you all again!
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Heralded in the Best Province in the Kingdom of Ansteorra, and the Principality of Vindheim, at the Premiere Coronet Tournament on December 11th, 2021.
Non-Armigerous Awards and Recognitions:
Red-Green Color blind
In Case of Court:
While he does like doing Voice Heraldry, when unexpectedly getting called up in front of people, Taidghin sometimes forgets words and phrases due to anxiety. Helping him remember proper titles to address people would be appreciated.