|Order of Precedence|
Per pale sable and gules, three trident heads argent.
- 1 Honorable Lady Silvana Corwin
- 1.1 Additional Registered Heraldry:
- 1.2 Offices:
- 1.3 Persona History:
- 1.4 Interests:
- 1.5 Gallery
- 1.6 Timeline of Activity:
- 1.7 Populace Provided Information:
- 1.8 Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- 1.9 Affiliations:
- 1.10 Mundane Information:
Honorable Lady Silvana Corwin
Previously Known As:
Nickname(s): The Medieval Bedazzler!
Additional Registered Heraldry:
Silvana Corwin. Badge. (Fieldless) A rose gules barbed vert seeded sable, charged on the seeds with a trident head argent.
Silvana Corwin. Badge. Per pale sable and Or all estencelly counterchanged, a rose gules barbed vert seeded sable, charged on the seeds with a trident head argent.
- Local Offices Held
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Minister of Children, Kingdom of Ansteorra, 8/1/2016 - 7/21/2018
- Sable Scroll for Miguel III and Conal III
Silvana Corwin resides in 14th century England. She is the daughter of wealthy merchants and through them was able to receive an education appropriate for a young Lady, namely sewing and embroidery, but also she learned to read and write. She married earlier in life and bore her first husband a daughter, Aila. Sadly, her first husband caught ill and eventually succumbed to his illness. Later, she met her current husband, Absolon of Hereford, just before he became a squire to Sir Louis le Blaireau. Soon they were married and within two years of their marriage they welcomed their son, Maximilian. Her new husband dotes on his wife and spares no expense on her and gives her strong encouragement to continue her pursuit of the arts. Through his support she has been able to become an accomplished scribe, illuminating and using calligraphy to better improve the world around her.
- Middle Eastern Dance
- Period Jewelry
- 14th Century Life
- Costuming Embellishment
- All things sparkly
Timeline of Activity:
Joined in 2014, received her Award of Arms in 2015, and then received a Grant of Arms in the form of a Star of Merit in 2018.
Populace Provided Information:
Centurion Hadamar of Ansteorra, 02/27/2019
My shout out goes to Absalon of Hereford and his wife Silvana. Ever since I got to Elfsea, these individuals have been a steadfast service to the local groups as well as the kingdom. They open their house to new players and veterans alike for scribal nights (most of their time is spent teaching and helping) and a couple times a year they host socials to help bring members together. All of this whilst holding many offices over the years. Despite any hardships and even pregnancy they have been bastions of stability for the local groups and always serve and provide with a smile on their faces. Thank you for all you do Silvana and Absalon.
Silvana tried to lure me from the 11th to the 14th century. "Too many buttons," I proclaimed.
- A photo of Silvana taken by Osanna van der Linden appears in Renaissance Magazine.
- Silvana appears in the Ansteorra Dance Video
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Glaslyn Artisan of the Flame AS 51
- Braggart's War AS 52 Arts and Sciences Populace Choice Winner
- Artisan of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor, 2019
Non-Armigerous Awards or Recognitions:
- Sable Shield of Ansteorra (Navy)
- Eastern Tower of Elfsea (Illumination)
- Portcullis of Elfsea
- Azure Pearl of Elfsea
- Silvana received a Rose Token from HRM Margherita de Mantua at Glaslyn's Artisan of the Flame (Aug 2021)
- Married to Absolon of Hereford
In Case of Court: