Master Robert Fitzmorgan
|Order of Precedence|
Per fess embattled pean and Or masoned sable.
His Excellency, Master Robert Fitzmorgan, OP
- Local Offices Held
- Past Vicar of Northkeep
- Former Chronicler of Northkeep
- Former Herald of Northkeep
- Former A & S Minister of Northkeep
- Former Historian of Northkeep
- Former Herald of Chemin Noir
- Kingdom Offices Held
- Prior Kingdom Historian
- Former Northern Regional Seneschal
- Former Central Regional Herald
- Former Stellar Scroll Herald
Robert Fitzmorgan was a minor, landless noble in 12th Century Southern Provance. He was a contemporary of Richard the Lion Hearted and sometimes followed hm on campaign. He made the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostella, and later followed Richard to the Holy Land on the Third Crusade. He was a sometime warrior and occasional Troubadour. After returning from the Third Crusade, he was married to Katrine la Escolpiera from Iza near Nice.
Timeline of Activity:
Populace Provided Information:
Notable Contributions or Accomplishments:
- Robert Fitzmorgan, during his tenure as Kingdom Historian, launched the Ansteorran Wiki.
Please see User:Fitzmorgan.